- Photo 1. The Temple of Vedic Planetarium under construction.
- Photo 2. Devotees singing the holy names of God on Parikrama (pilgrimage) in Mayapur.
- Photo 3. Yasomati Devi Dasi (on the right) with her students in the Kirtan Academy.
- Photo 4. Yuka Arai chanting the Hare Krishna mantra on prayer beads.
- Photo 1. Umbanda medium with Pomba Gira´s (female Exú spirit entity) dress and guia necklace. Photo by: Eleonora Lundell.
- photo 2. Firmeza de Exú in Pai Marcelo´s Umbanda house. Photo: Alexandre Riviello
- Photo 3 The front yard of Pai Marcelo´s Umbanda house. The hole used in Exu´s work is hidden under a wooden cover on the ground. Photo: Alexandre Riviello
- Photo 4. The sidewall of Casa de Exú with Exú Ventania´s ponto riscado. Photo by Alexandre Riviello
- Photo 5. Cafúa, clay statues of different Exú spirit entities in Pai Marcelo’s Umbanda house. Photo by Alexandre Riviello
- Photo 6. Female Exú Sete Saias dress sold in ritual shop, city of Diadema. Photo by Alexandre Riviello
- Photo 7. Pontos riscados – stickers sold in ritual shop, Diadema. Photo: Eleonora Lundell
- Photo 8. Zé Pelintra with two mediums. Photo by Pai Dú D´Oxossi