Cultural Identities in Sustaining Religious Communities in the Arctic Region: An Ethnographic Analysis on Religiosity from the Northern Viewpoint
- Figure 2. Research Process. Image by the author.
- Figure 1. Map of study region. Image by the author.
- Figure 3. Religious practice facilitate integration. Sources: own elaboration from FM 2014–2016
- Figure 4. Need-Based Theory of Motivation. Maslow’s (1943) hierarchy of needs combined with author’s fieldwork materials from 2014–2016
- Figure 5. Religious slaughtering in the context of societal sustainability. Image by the author.
- Figure 2. Nellie’s Padstow.
- Figure 1. The three gargoyles of Padstow Church chase a young girl (Tregarthen 1906: 135).
- Figure 3. The pixies try to order Phillida’s dreams (Tregarthen 1906: 91).
- Figure 4. Jan Brewer piskey-laden outside Constantine Church (Tregarthen 1906: 157).
- Figure 5. Story locations in Enys Tregarthen.